fork2fork.org.uk and fforchifforc.org.uk are websites managed by Francis Balsom Associates Ltd, henceforth referred to as 'We'. In entering our site you the user ('You') are accepting our Terms and Conditions.
The fork2fork.org.uk website and its associated sites are maintained for your personal use and viewing. Access and use by you of this site constitutes acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect from the date of first use.
The names, images and logos identifying The Welsh Assembly Government are proprietary marks of the Welsh Assembly Government. Copying or use of the logo and/or any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner.
The names, images and logos identifying fork2fork/fforchifforc are proprietary marks of Francis Balsom Associates Ltd. Copying or use of the logo and/or any other third party logos accessed via this website is not permitted without prior approval from the relevant copyright owner.
To us at wales.gov.uk You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on this site. We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. However, we would prefer it if our pages were not to be loaded into frames on your site. Our web pages should load into the user's entire window. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site.
If web portal owners you wish to include these web pages within a portal site then please contact the email@example.com Please include your contact details name, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail and a description of your portal site
Some services on this website require registration for usage. (namely email newsletters and discussion forums). At registration we ask you for personal information, for the purposes of evaluating the interactive tools and to ensure the validity of responses. Certain information is mandatory - such as your name, valid email address, username and password. Anonymous registrations will not be accepted. Your username may be anonymous, but all registration accounts must include your name and a genuine email address. Do not represent yourself as another person.
All personal data collected through voluntary user registration to our interactive services is used for the purpose of providing you access to those services, and to contact you about updates to those services only. Your specified username is visible to other users of the site, but your email address and other personal data are not. All submitted details are completely confidential and we do not pass on any of your personal information on to third parties.
Forum Usage rules and acceptable use of comments
By submitting a comment to a forum on the fork2fork website you agree to abide by the following rules. These rules are designed to ensure participants feel comfortable and equal in the online discussion and keen to take part, and that the discussion meets its objectives.
1. Be respectful of others. Debates may be lively but taking part should be a positive experience for all participants. Comments should be civil and tasteful, and must not be malicious or designed to offend. No reference should be made to the personality of other participants nor should attacks be made on an individual's character.
2. Stay on-topic. Your comment should be within scope of the topic under discussion. Please don't post messages that are unrelated to the forum discussion you are contributing to.
3. Don't incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality, sexuality or other personal characteristic. Don't swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments.
4. Don't break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By submitting a comment you undertake to indemnify Francis Balsom Associates Ltd against any liability arising from its publication.
5. Don't post personal information - addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details either relating to yourself or other individuals.
6. Don't engage in "spamming". Please don't add the same comment to more than one forum, or more than once to the same discussion.
7. Don't advertise. You can mention relevant products and services as long as they support your comment. No advertising or promotion is allowed except where it is for an event, publication or similar item that has direct relevance to the subject of discussion. Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided. All links submitted must be appropriate for a general audience, and must not link the site to material that is obscene, defamatory or inciting to hatred or violence.
8. Don't impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation. Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
9. Don't post in a language other than English or Welsh.
10. Avoid being party political - This is a Government website and comments used for party political purposes cannot be published for propriety reasons.
11. Be concise - other users are more likely to read your contribution if it is concise, and for this reason we don't generally publish articles longer than 400-500 words.
We encourage open, lively debate but the decision to publish comments received via this site remains at the fork2fork teams discretion. Comments that violate any of the above rules will not be published.
If a participant seriously or repeatedly breaks the rules, their user account will be suspended and all their comments revoked.
All of the discussion forums on this site employ a pre-moderation strategy, which means that all posts are checked against the discussion rules and acceptable use of comments policy as outlined above, before they are published.
We do not censor participants' opinions. All comments will be published unless they are in breach of the above rules.
Topics are actively moderated by Francis Balsom Associates Ltd employees and their representatives.
Moderators regularly visit the forum discussions and where appropriate submit posts to encourage discussion. They facilitate online consultations to ensure that everyone can take part in discussion and get their views across. They encourage debate by asking questions but will not offer opinions. Moderators are concerned with the quality of the discussion, rather than the interests of one individual, group or idea over another.
Moderators will normally be monitoring the site between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. Comments will not be published outside of these hours.
Forums are readable at all times and you can submit a post at any time.
From this website
We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. Listing should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from Welsh Assembly Government websites.
The fork2fork website, information, products and services (or third party information, products and services), are provided 'as is' without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that make it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use of Francis Balsom Associates Ltd websites.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.